Fourth Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad and his Motley Crew obviously is unable to run the nation when they can’t even get their own political party organised, in accordance with party’s own Constitution and Registrar of Society.


Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (PPBM) chairman Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad says the party is unable to hold annual general meetings (AGM) due to its poor organisational structure. File pic by AZHAR RAMLI.

KUALA LUMPUR: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has admitted that Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia’s (PPBM) failure to hold annual general meetings (AGM) at the division, branch and central levels is due to the party’s poor organisational structure.

Dr Mahathir, who is PPBM chairman, said the party’s branches and divisions have yet to hold meetings at their respective levels despite having many members.

“To have an AGM, we need to have meetings at the branch and division levels but although there are many members, they haven’t organised meetings yet.

“Even some divisions are not properly organised yet, so we can’t determine who will attend the AGM if we hold one,” he said during a press conference at the Parliament building here today.

He revealed that the branches are the most disorganised section of the party, which was founded in September last year.

On Sunday, Registry of Societies (RoS) director-general Surayati Ibrahim said PPBM is facing a possibility of deregistration if it fails to resolve issues concerning a proposed amendment to the party’s constitution, and its failure to hold AGMs at the division, branch and central levels.

She had said PPBM’s failure to hold an AGM since it was registered a year ago was a violation under its own party constitution as well as under the Societies Act 1966.

She had said PPBM allegedly failed to conduct AGMs at its divisions and branches with a minimum quorum.

“What they did hold was a Special Committee Meeting which only involved its supreme council members. It did not involve divisional or grassroots members,” she was quoted as saying.

Surayati had said these problems remained unresolved despite PPBM going “back and forth” to the RoS headquarters to iron out the issues since June.

She had also said the issues that had affected PPBM’s status as a registered party pertained to the party’s inclusion of its women and youth wings, whereby terms such as Armada (Angkatan Bersatu Anak Muda) for the youth wing, and Srikandi for the women’s wing, were not in the party’s constitution.

Meanwhile, commenting on Pakatan Harapan’s registration with the RoS, Dr Mahathir said the pact is still waiting to hold a meeting with Home Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.

He said the opposition coalition has yet to receive word from the RoS on whether or not their application is approved although it was submitted several months ago.

“We are trying to meet the minister (Zahid) but we haven’t received any answers yet. We want to know if there are objections or if RoS disagreed with our (application) or if they have suggestions for us,” he added. –Reporting by ARFA YUNUS, FERNANDO FONG AND BEATRICE NITA JAY.

359 rea
Dr. Mahathir was giving excuses that the party members have not ascertained their membership, based on branches and divisions.
PPBM has yet to convene their first AGM, since ROS approved the application in August last year.
According to PPBM Constitution, AGM must be convened within two months after divisions concluded their annual meetings. Divisional meetings must convene two weeks after braces concluded their meetings.
Published in: on November 15, 2017 at 23:59  Leave a Comment  


UMNO Fifth President Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad would rather watch his city and garisson burnt to the ground rather than a rematch for a leadership contest.

Pro-Opposition news portal Malaysiakini story:


MP: Dr M allowed Umno to be declared illegal to avoid re-election

Published:     Modified:

Dr Mahathir Mohamad had deliberately allowed Umno to be declared illegal after he nearly lost the presidency to Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah in 1988, according to an Umno lawmaker.

Hasan Arifin claimed that Mahathir did this to avoid a re-election for the top post between him and Tengku Razaleigh.

In that pivotal election, the former prime minister retained his position after defeating Tengku Razaleigh on a razor-thin majority of 43 votes…

According to Hasan, there was still room for Mahathir, as prime minister, to do something to prevent Umno being declared illegal.

“However, Mahathir did not do this because he wanted Umno to be declared illegal to avoid a re-election between Tengku Razaleigh and him,” he was quoted as saying by Umno Online.

The Rompin MP claimed that Mahathir was willing to do this because Mahathir’s loyalty to Umno was only to the point of being able to use the party to achieve his personal political agendas.


“… Mahathir used Umno to become prime minister and to be powerful.

“He does not have the Umno spirit, nor is he loyal to the Umno struggle. On the contrary, he used Umno for his personal political interests.

“This is the reason why he is willing to say and do whatever (now), including working with DAP after consistently accusing the party (DAP) of being against Islam and the Malays for 22 years.

“Mahathir is doing this because he has realised that he can no longer use Umno for his personal political interests,” Hasan added during an event last night.

Speaking at the same event, Umno information chief Annuar Musa claimed that after Umno Baru was formed in the aftermath of Umno being declared illegal, Mahathir had prevented his political foes from joining the new party.

He named former Selangor menteri besar, the late Harun Idris, as one of them.



Published in: on November 8, 2017 at 21:00  Leave a Comment  


Fourth Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad is trying to play the ‘victim card’ if the authorities were to act against him for all the lines he crossed be it against the law or utter disrespect towards HRH Rulers, when in actual fact he is the protagonist

Pro-Opposition newsportal Malaysiakini story:

Many want to see me in lock-up outfit, says Dr M

Published:     Modified:

Dr Mahathir Mohamad believes that numerous people want to see him paraded in the orange lock-up attire.

The former premier’s statement comes in the wake of Selangor ruler Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah expressing displeasure over his “Bugis pirate” remarks.

Whereas the Selangor Council of the Royal Court said Mahathir should be investigated under the Sedition Act 1948.

In a video posted on Facebook this afternoon, Mahathir said since he had gone on the offensive against Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak, many quarters were hoping to see him arrested.

“This is one of those efforts in that direction. If the police investigate, maybe I have to wear the (lock-up) attire and many people will be satisfied.

“The dewan (council) who made the decision might possibly be interested in seeing me wearing the lock-up attire,” added the 92-year-old politician.

Mahathir had courted the Selangor ruler’s wrath with his remarks during a speech at the “anti-kleptocracy” rally in Petaling Jaya on Oct 14.

The former premier, who now heads the opposition coalition Pakatan Harapan, said Najib could perhaps trace his ancestry to Bugis pirates.

Following an outcry from various groups, including in Jakarta, Mahathir clarified that his remarks were aimed at Najib and not the entire Bugis community.

In a media statement yesterday, Sultan Sharafuddin said Mahathir’s remarks were an attempt to insult and incite hatred towards the Bugis community.

“The Selangor Royal Council views (Mahathir’s) speech as crossing the line and could cause hatred and discrimination against the Bugis community to the point of inciting chaos.

“These accusations indirectly insult the ancestry and lineage of the Selangor sultanate which originates from Bugis,” added the ruler.

This morning, inspector-general of police Mohamad Fuzi Harun revealed that investigations against Mahathir were ongoing but did not disclose if the probe was under the Sedition Act.



This latest utterance of provocation is to fortify the desperation to gain sympathy for his waning struggle to topple Prime Minister Dato’ Sri Mohd. Najib Tun Razak.

Dr. Mahathir has been making acts of criminal defamation in his strategy of demonisation, to sow public hatred towards Prime Minister Najib and the Government as his plans to topple the latter failed step-by-step, for the past thirty months.

His gross indecency of uttering voracious statements and sowing hatred even received negative reaction and reprimands by several HRH Rulers.

It is mind blowing for the once much reverted politician and statesman systematically self-degrade himself to wallow so deep in gutter politics, for the personal obsession.

Being a man possessed, he no longer can see that his humiliating antics cannot garner anymore support. However, as the Pakatan Harapan Chairman he should do utmost best to ensure that his ship is able to continue with grave internal rumblings at all corners.

Published in: on November 3, 2017 at 23:59  Comments (2)  

Maximising Murka

In his obsession to topple Prime Minister Dato’ Sri Mohd. Najib Tun Razak with the strategy of demonisation, Fourth Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad angered HRH Tuanku Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah of Selangor by calling “Bugis are pirates, pillages and robbers”.

NST story:

Selangor Council of the Royal Court secretary Hanafisah Jais said Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah met with the royal council yesterday, adding that he viewed the former prime minister’s statement with grave concern and disappointment. FILE PIC

SHAH ALAM: The Sultan of Selangor is incensed with Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad for his derogatory remarks against the Bugis community.

In a statement, Selangor Council of the Royal Court secretary Hanafisah Jais said Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah met with the royal council today, adding that he viewed the former prime minister’s statement with grave concern and disappointment.

She said the members of the council, after meeting the ruler, were of the view that a sedition probe against Dr Mahathir was warranted.

Hanafisah said Dr Mahathir’s statement, delivered at the Sayangi Malaysia, Hapuskan Kleptokrasi rally organised by Pakatan Harapan in Petaling Jaya on Oct 14, was aimed at inciting hatred, feelings of insult and other negative perceptions against the Bugis community by calling them pirates, robbers and criminals.

“The Selangor Council of the Royal Court deems the speech extreme and could spark hate and prejudice against the Bugis, causing riots and chaos.”

Hanafisah said Dr Mahathir had also directly insulted the genealogy and ancestry of the Selangor Sultanate as its lineage is Bugis.

“History has proven that the Selangor Sultanate came from Bugis ancestors, who were warriors and had fought and defended the religion and peace across the Malay archipelago.

“Dr Mahathir as a former prime minister who had governed the country for 22 years should have been more cautious about his remarks, and should be more knowledgeable about the history of the Bugis,” she said.

Hanafisah said Sultan Sharafuddin reminded the public, especially politicians, not to make use race and ancestry issues as political tools as this could undermine the harmony and unity of the people.

Dr Mahathir has come under fire — both at home and abroad — for the remarks he made at the rally when he said Malaysia had a leader who descended from “Bugis pirates”.

Several police reports have been lodged over the issue as the Bugis community in Malaysia took offence.


HRH Sultan Selangor met the Selangor Royal Council to express his anger and a statement issued by the Selangor Royal Council demanded Dr. Mahathir be investigated for sedition.

His desperation to go deeper into gutter politics in name-calling only demonstrates of his frustration to grow the support for Prime Minister Najib haters, despite getting organised with own party and Opposition pact.

In the strategy of demonisation by sowing hatred, Dr. Mahathir made himself a persona-non-grata to HRH Rulers.

Sultan Ibrahim of Johor openly dressed Dr. Mahathir down in his titah. As a former Prime Minister, Statesman and beholder of SMN and SSM (the highest order for civilian), he has no longer been included in Istana Negara ceremonies, beginning the installation of His Majesty Seri Paduka Baginda Yang DiPertuan Agong XV.

18 months ago after launching the ‘Deklarasi Rakyat’, Dr. Mahathir went so low and told in a session with his supporters that “The Agong is under ‘House Arrest'” after then SPB YDP Agong XIV Tuanku Sultan Abdul Halim did not grant him the audience at the pace he wanted, to present his “Petition of 1.4 million signatures”.

As part of his his sales pitch for the rakyat to sign his ‘Deklarasi Rakyat’ petition, Dr. Mahathir hoodwinked by saying that the petition would be presented to the Council of Rulers as part of the initiative to push Prime Minister Najib out of power.

This is definitely a low-blow landmark former longest serving to be requested by the Palace to be investigated for sedition.

Published in: on November 2, 2017 at 23:59  Comments (2)